Most entrepreneurs and managers we talk to emphasize that the most important barriers in effective development and launch of products and services are liased to the organizational culture. The lack of a clear product strategy means that R&D, innovation and product teams lose the battle for resources with Operations. Product and R&D teams are often managed by people from Production, although their challenges are very different. Finally, the lack of trust and acceptance for failures means that the company does not test new solutions on the market and loses with competitors who do it.
During this event we will learn how to build an organization that has the ability to both create and implement new products. We will discuss what are the main constrains for innovation. There will be also case studies and workshops to leave you with practical skills in the field of organization culture management, designing organizational structure and building product teams.
Who will benefit
- Entrepreneurs and executive interested whose competitive strategy is innovation and new technologies
- Directors of product departments, product and service development managers
- Directors and R&D and innovation
- Marketing, sales and business development managers and directly
- Researchers interested in the subject of innovation
What you will learn
- PDMA best practices of product management
- Real experience of specialists from the industry
- You will meet other product management, innovation and R&D experts