During this meeting we will discuss how to create a product department in a company, so it can help to build a sustainable competitive advantage by being able launch innovative products and services to the market.
We will talk about the role of a product manager and product development in the company. We will see what good practices are recommended by managers who have been cooperating for over 43 years in PDMA. We will also listen to the real history of building such a department and corresponding challenges, from the specialists from Wolters Kluwer.
This session is also an excellent opportunity to learn how the Product Development and Management Association works, developing and promoting effective product management practices. PDMA brings together product and service development managers, research and development specialists, researchers-practitioners as well as companies and organizations for whom innovation is an important element of their strategy. In addition, PDMA is also a publisher of the internationally recognized Journal of Product Innovation Management, releases books and organizes events on the subject of product innovation in a friendly, sales-free environment.
Who will benefit
Zapraszamy przede wszystkim
- Directors of product departments, product and service development managers
- Directors and R&D and innovation
- Marketing, sales and business development managers and directly
- Researchers interested in the subject of innovation
- Entrepreneurs and executive interested whose competitive strategy is innovation and new technologies
What you will learn
- PDMA best practices of product management
- Real experience of specialists from the industry
- You will meet other product management, innovation and R&D experts