During this meeting we will discuss how to create a product department in a company, so it can help to build a sustainable competitive advantage. Such a departament does that by launching innovative products and services to the market.
We will talk about the role of a product manager and product development in a company. We will see which good practices are recommended by managers who have been cooperating for over 43 years within PDMA. We will also listen to the real story of building such a departament, and about challenges faced on the way, from the specialists from Wolters Kluwer.
This session is also an excellent opportunity to learn about the Product Development and Management Association. PDMA brings together product and service development managers, research and development specialists, researchers-practitioners as well as companies and organizations for whom innovation is an important element of their strategy. In addition, PDMA is also a publisher of the internationally recognized Journal of Product Innovation Management, releases books and organizes events on the subject of product innovation in a friendly, sales-free environment.
Who will benefit
- Directors of product departments, product and service development managers
- Directors of R&D and innovation
- Marketing, sales and business development managers
- Researchers interested in the subject of innovation
- Entrepreneurs and executive whose competitive strategy is innovation and new technologies
What you will learn
- PDMA best practices of product management
- Real examples from the industry
- You will meet other product management, innovation and R&D experts