How to “cook innovation” – the story of one product
We would like to invite you to the upcoming webinar organised by PDMA Central Europe.
More and more companies that were once small and built their reputation on disruptive innovations, are now big, have large value growth targets are watched like hawks by the business, media and reports to shareholders who usually demand short-term returns on investments – that creates short-termism plagues of modern companies, small markets don’t solve the growth needs of big companies
Our guest will be Dr Krystian Stawiński, Group Innovation Manager at Selena FM, a polish company who is a global leader and distributor of construction chemicals, will tell the story of development and commercialization of one of the very successful and innovative products – 1 K PU Foam.
We will use this story to discuss what are opportunities and and potential traps in building innovative products
Who will benefit?
- Entrepreneurs and executives
- Heads of product departments
- Innovators and innovation teams
- Product managers
What you will learn
- What to not do or postpone to have chance for successful innovation
- The “map” of potential mistakes or opportunities based on real case
15:30 – Start
- Background story of the product
- What is innovation , what is not ?
- User’s “Job-to-be-done” (JTBD)
- Design Thinking as one of tool supporting JTBD
- Role of Stage Gate process
- Rules of innovation diffusion
16:30 – Q&A
17:00 – End
Dr Krystian Stawiński
Group Innovation Manager, Selena FM
How to register
You can register via form below or by sending an email with your name, organization you represent and a role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar is free of charge.
Thursday 15 April 2021
From 15:00 to 16:30
Webinar will be held using Zoom.
Don’t wait, the webinar is free, but number of sits limited